Clitheroe Town Council Serving the People of Clitheroe

sign postIn addition to the Clitheroe Town Council, the Ribble Valley Borough Council and the Lancashire County Council provide public services to the residents and businesses of Clitheroe.

Ribble Valley Borough Council deal with enquiries about Council Tax and Business Rates, Housing and Environmental Health issues, recycling and refuse collection.

Lancashire County Council is responsible for functions such as Social Services and Education, Library and Information services and highways.

Links to their websites can be found below;

Ribble Valley (External link) and

Lancashire  (External link)

Flooding is dealt with by the Environment Agency. You can contact them on 0845 988 1188. Their website can be found at

Disclaimer - Clitheroe Town Council are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarentee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of these pages.

This site uses a first party cookie, this is set by and can only be read by this site. It is used only to improve the functionality of this site. By using this site you agree to its use.